No Products in the Cart
We offer one of Klang Valley's most affordable fire extinguisher servicing service. Our most popular option is our Comprehensive Fire Extinguisher Servicing which is a no-hassle package with everything included in the service.
The charges include the renewal of Bomba License. Do note that if your extinguishers are over 10 years old and/or condemned, the Bomba does not allow for the license to be renewed and will have to purchase new units.
Delivery is included for businesses in Klang Valley. Charges may apply for locations that are 20km+ away from our headquarters.
Refills are included if your extinguisher have been used or have been accidentally discharged.
It's common for accessories of the extinguisher to break/malfunction over the years. Our comprehensive service package includes the replacement of all accessories.
1Choose the number of fire extinguishers that need servicing. We service all types of fire extinguishers! Not sure if it needs to be serviced yet? Here's a guide!
2Add them to cart to book a service (Just like when you're online shopping!)
3Checkout using our various payment methods - debit & credit card, Jompay, Bank Transfer. ( We process card payment orders quicker). Don't worry, we're secured by iPay88!
4Success! We will contact you within 1 working day to schedule. a pickup at your location!
1. Examine the extinguisher body externally for corrosion or damage that could impair the safe function of the extinguisher, in particular scrutinizing the plastic head cap (if fitted) for signs of UV degradation.
2. Remove the discharge hose and check that it is free from obstruction, cracks and damage. Pass air through the discharge hose checking for blockages.
3. Unscrew the head cap and open the extinguisher slowly and carefully.
4. Empty any powder remaining in the extinguisher body.
5. Remove the siphon tube from the head cap checking that it is free from obstruction and damage.
6. Inspect the internal bores of the head cap and spindle for corrosion and powder residue – thoroughly clean all surface. Replace a new O ring and reassembly with the spring and siphon tube into the head cap.
7. Fill the extinguisher with the correct volume of powder (based on the type of extinguisher).
8. Refit the head cap and tighten down firmly checking for alignment with operating labels and the hose holder.
9. Refit the safety pin/clip to the head cap and seal with a tamper indicator.
10. Place the extinguisher under water to check for any leakage.
11. Send to Jabatan Bomba dan Penyelamat Malaysia for inspection and issuance for Bomba’ Certificate.
12. Barcode printed sticker to be issued from JBPM.